Assalamo Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Baraktuhu!
Welcome to the Tarbiyat Nau Mubai’at Department webpage. By the Grace of Allah this Department of Lajna Ima’illah, is one of our most beautiful as it has the privileged responsibility of welcoming our New Ahmadi Sisters into the blessed community of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi (as).
As stated in the Lajna Ima’illah Constitution, the Tarbiyat Nau Mubai’at department has three primary roles:
- To keep details of all Nau Mubai’at Lajna and Nasirat
- To provide educational and moral development of the Nau Mubai’at according to their ability and
- To include the Nau Mubai’at in financial sacrifice.
Secretary Nau Mubai'at
Mrs Nusrat Safir
These objectives are achieved in a number of ways, firstly by working closely with our local counterparts to create a feeling of love and friendship between the local New Convert Secretary and their respective Nau Mubai’at. The local Secretaries are also encouraged to hold regular Tarbiyati classes and regular events tailored for the Nau Mubai’at are also organised by the National Team. To further encourage integration, the Nau Mubai’at are also encouraged to actively participate in their local meetings/events, by way of, giving presentations, performing a duty, or assisting the local Amla members in their respective roles.
Nau Mubai’at remains under the care of the Tarbiyat Nau Mubai’at Department only for three years after conversion. During this time the Department aims to provide Nau Mubai’at with the knowledge necessary to ensure that they are fully integrated into the Community. It is the responsibility of the Tarbiyat Nau Mubai’at Department to ensure the Nau Mubai’at feel enabled to continue on their spiritual journey three years post-conversion without the support of solely the National Nau Mubai’at Team but with the support of Lajna Ima’illah as a whole.
“Pure hearted people are slowly and gradually entering the fold of Ahmadiyyat”.
(Friday Sermon April 20th, 2018)
Feel free to get in touch to join us for these regular events:
- Holy Qur’an Study Circles with Hafiz Fazl-e Rabbi Sahib
- Study Circles on spiritual, religious and everyday life
- Monthly conference call: Every month the National Team and the Nau Mubai’at enjoy a joint conference call. Nau Mubai’at from all over the UK attends the call, with many topics discussed and enjoyed by all.
Throughout the year there are many events organised that the Nau Mubai’at are invited to attend. The Nau Mubai’at travel from across the UK to participate and join in any number of the events open to them.
On Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th June 2019, the Nau Mubai’at attended their third New Ahmadi Ijtema and Eid Milan Party.
This section is dedicated to the local secretaries. It designed to showcase their continual hard work throughout the year.
The National Nau Mubai’at Department is immensely proud that at the Lajna Ijtema 2019 one of the Nau Mubai’a achieved first place in the Advanced Study Course. Those completing the Advanced Study Course include new converts, old converts, and born Ahmadis.
The Nau Mubai’at Luncheons are a regular event organised by the National Nau Mubai’at Department. Nau Mubai’at who live in and around London, are invited to attend along with their respective sadrs.
Ramadhan 2020 This year’s Ramadhan proved to be very fruitful and blessed for many of the Nau Mubai’at. Many described beautiful experiences of what they felt were their, ‘first Ramadan’. My Ramadan Experience First Ramadhan Experience Eid-ul-Fitr 2020 To celebrate...
The Nau Mubai’at Department is launching the Surah Fatiha challenge. Create your OWN design of Surah Fatiha!
On June 30th, 2019, the New Ahmadi, men, women, and children, traveled to London to attend a most blessed audience with Hazrat Khalifatul Masih V, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (may Allah be his helper).
Lesson plans have been designed by the National Nau Mubai’at department as a resource to help the local secretaries to hold regular classes for their Nau Mubai’at.
- LESSON 1 Establishment Of Lajna Imaillah
- LESSON 2 Election of Khalifatul Masih
- LESSON 3 Conditions Of Bai’at
- LESSON 4 Articles of Faith
- LESSON 5 Belief in Prophethood
- LESSON 6 Pillars Of Islam
- LESSON 7 Salat
- LESSON 8 Dawn of Islam part 1, 2
- LESSON 9- Battles of Early Islam
- LESSON 10 Khulafa-e-Rashideen
- LESSON 11 Exemplary Muslim Women (Wives)
- LESSON 12 Khilafat-e-Ahmadiyya
- LESSON 13 Revival of Islam
- LESSON 14 Guidance For Ahmadi Muslim Womenlim Women
- LESSON 15 Financial Sacrifice
- LESSON 16 Organisation Of Jamaat
- LESSON 17 Attributes Of Allah
Question and Answer session
We regularly hold study circles for our established sisters and new Ahmadis within the jama’at to learn and discuss various topics based around spiritual and religious life, everyday life and particular topics raised by Lajna Ima’illah UK or Hazrat Khalifatal-Masih V (May Allah be his helper). We have included content that we feel will benefit you. Below are presentations from previously held study circles:
The National Nau Mubai’at Department has started a new series on the Khalufa, starting with Hazrat Khalifatul Masih Awal, Hazrat Hakim Nur-ur-Din (may Allah be please with him) and Hazrat Khalifatul Masih Sani, Hazrat Mirza Bashir Uddin Mahmood Ahmad (may Allah be pleased with him).