Assalamo Alaikum Wa’rahmatullahi Wabarakatahu
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you all.
The Nau-Mubai’at (New Ahmadi) department warmly welcomes you to our dedicated page. Alhumdulillah we have been blessed with a great platform for communicating with our members in the most efficient way.
This section of the website will be our resource central for all Nau-Mubai’at (New Ahmadi) Secretaries and Nau-Ahmadis – including details on upcoming events, learning resources, newsletters, FAQ and inspirational journeys of other New Ahmadis. We will be updating this page regularly so we recommend frequent visits.
If you have any questions about the department or would simply like to contact us then please feel free to do so email@example.com we would truly love to hear from you.
– The Nau Mobai’at Team.
“I saw in a vision that I was standing on a pulpit in London, delivering a well-reasoned speech in English showing the truth of Islam.
Afterwards, I caught many birds who had been sitting on small trees, who were white in colour… I interepreted it to mean that, although I may not go there, but my writings will spread among those people and many righteous Westerners will fall prey to the truth.
In fact, the Western countries have up to this time shown very little aptitude for spiritual truths, as if God had bestowed all religious wisdom upon Asia and given all material wisdom to Europe and America… Now Almighty God intends to cast a look of mercy upon them.”
-Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (Izale-e-Auhan, Ruhani Khaza’in, Vol 3, p377).
Lesson Plans for local classes
- LESSON 1 Establishment Of Lajna Imaillah
- LESSON 2 Election of Khalifatul Masih
- LESSON 3 Conditions Of Bai’at
- LESSON 4 Articles of Faith
- LESSON 5 Belief in Prophethood
- LESSON 6 Pillars Of Islam
- LESSON 7 Salat
- LESSON 8 Dawn of Islam part 1, 2
- LESSON 9- Battles of Early Islam
- LESSON 10 Khulafa-e-Rashideen
- LESSON 11 Exemplary Muslim Women (Wives)
- LESSON 12 Khilafat-e-Ahmadiyya
- LESSON 13 Revival of Islam
- LESSON 14 Guidance For Ahmadi Muslim Womenlim Women
- LESSON 15 Financial Sacrifce
- LESSON 16 Organisation Of Jamaat
- LESSON 17 Attributes Of Allah
Nau Mubai’yat’s Events Presentations
We regularly hold study circles for our established sisters and new Ahmadis within the jama’at to learn and discuss various topics based around spiritual and religious life, everyday life and particular topics raised by Lajna Ima’illah UK or Hazrat Khalifatal-Masih V (May Allah be his helper). We have included content that we feel will benefit you. Below are presentations from previously held study circles:
Question and Answer session
– Feel free to get in touch to join us for these regular events:
– Holy Qur’an Study Circles with Hafiz Fazl-e Rabbi Sahib
– Study Circles on spiritual, religious and everyday life
We highly recommend staying on top of Friday sermons for weekly spiritual guidance from Khalifatul Masih V (May Allah be his helper):
There should be “no discrepancy between one’s words and deeds” …we should “continually analyze ourselves.”
(Friday Sermon, 6/4/04)